Thank you for your interest in our program!
- We invite you to come visit La Petite Colline. Tour can be scheduled online or over the phone.
- Application is filled out and a $250 non-refundable fee is paid. We can’t share any information about our classroom placements before we receive the $250 fee. Families may apply one year in advance. Applying does not guarantee a placement.
- Child will be placed in the applicant pool for selected age group and schedule.
- The enrollment team reaches out to families in the applicant pool. Please note, we reach out to multiple families for classroom spots.
- Child and Family are invited for an interview.
- Families may receive confirmed placements anytime between 60 days to 10 months in advance.
- Acceptance letters will be sent out or the family remains in the applicant pool.
La Petite Colline does not discriminate based on any gender, race, family structure, religion, culture, sexual identification or sexual orientation.
Applications for admission are available to download here.
Applications are accepted year round.
Mail in this application, along with a $250 non-refundable fee, to:
La Petite Colline LLC
315 Vanderbilt Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205